Concessions Stand Lead
POSITION: Concessions Stand Lead
DEPARTMENT: Food & Beverage
REPORTS TO: Concessions Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt Hourly
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities has excellent and immediate openings for Concession Stand Lead at the Pinnacle Bank Arena. The Concessions Stand Lead reports to the Concessions Manager and operates the concession stand in accordance with SMG’s policies and procedures and is responsible for providing a quality product to patrons in a courteous, friendly and efficient manner and utilizing our Guest Service Standards and Responsible Alcohol Service in all transactions.
To operate the concession stand in accordance with company policies and procedures and is responsible for providing a quality product to patrons on a courteous, friendly and efficient manner; utilizes our Guest services Standards and Responsible Alcohol Service in all transactions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Enforces all Pinnacle Bank Arena policies and procedures.
* Complete inventory counts prior to an event.
* Assigns associates duties.
* Conducts shift meetings.
* Monitors production levels.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Universal Service Standards of proper grooming and appearance are crucial
* Ability to complete required pre-employment food and alcohol service training
* Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with coworkers and guests and receive orders
* Ability to work effectively with others
* Ability to work in fast-paced environment
* Previous food handling experience preferred.
* Ability to stand and remin stationary for entire length of shift.
* Constant walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions
* Ability to perform normal lifting of stock, up to 50 pounds
Environmental Working Conditions
* May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hold and cold, depending on season
* May be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces
Education and Experience
Previous food service experience preferred
Must be at least 19 years of age and able to pass a credit check
Complete an SMG application which can be downloaded from www.pinnaclebankarena.com or picked up at the Pinnacle Bank Arena, and return it to:
Pinnacle Bank Arena
400 Pinnacle Arena Drive
Lincoln, NE 68508
No Phone Calls
SMG participates in E-Verify
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and protected Veterans to apply VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Close: Until Filled