Environmental Services Attendant
JOB TITLE: Environmental Services Attendant
LOCATION: Pinnacle Bank Arena, Pershing Center, Pinewood Bowl
REPORTS TO: Environmental Services Supervisor
FLSA STATUS: PT Hourly, Non-Exempt
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities has excellent and immediate openings for a Environmental Services Attendants at SMG Lincoln. The Environmental Service Attendant report to the Environmental Services Supervisor and is primarily responsible for cleaning and waste/trash disposal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Maintain restrooms and/or areas of the facility before, during, and after events.
* Perform cleaning and janitorial tasks as required or assigned. These include, but not limited to, replenishing supplies, sweeping, mopping, dusting, trash removal, vacuuming, washing and waxing.
* Empty trash and wastebaskets. Transport trash and waste to proper disposal areas.
* Make minor repairs such as painting, patching and replacing light fixtures and filters, when applicable.
* Set-up & tear-down of tables and chairs for events.
* Assist with event set-up, tear-down and clean-up.
* Clean restrooms and replenish supplies.
KNOWLEDGE, ABLILITES AND SKILLS:
* Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form
* Work independently, exercising good judgment and initiative
* Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, exhibitors, patrons, and others while working
* Ability to work flexible hours including daytime, evening, weekends, and holidays
* Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, stooping, lifting and walking. Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Physical demands of prolonged repetitive motions normally associated with mopping, sweeping, buffing, dusting, and climbing.
* Ability to work inside or outside environments
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
* High School diploma or GED certificate
* Experience in similar facility setting preferred
Complete an SMG application which can be downloaded from www.pinnaclebankarena.com or picked up at the Pershing Center, and return it to:
400 Pinnacle Arena Dr
Lincoln, NE 68508
No Phone Calls
SMG participates in E-Verify
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and protected Veterans to aapply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Close: Until Filled